STA-BIL Celebrates 60 Years of Keeping Engines Running Smoothly
#1 Fuel Stabilizer Brand Expands Product Lineup Beyond the Fuel Tank
April 9, 2018 (Chicago, Ill.) – For 60 years, STA-BIL®, America’s #1 selling and trusted fuel stabilizer, has helped consumers protect their cars, boats and small engines from the inside out. What began as one product has evolved to more than 25, and while plenty has changed in America’s fuel consumption habits in six decades, one thing has remained the same – customers can always depend on STA-BIL to keep their engines running smoother, longer.
“Sixty years is a major milestone for the STA-BIL brand and we will continue to uphold our promise to our customers to offer exceptional products made with only the highest-quality materials and latest technology,” said Marc Blackman, president and CEO of Gold Eagle Co., maker of STA-BIL. “We have our loyal customers to thank for our brand’s continued success, and we look forward to serving them for many more years to come.”
STA-BIL Through the Years
Since its introduction in 1958, STA-BIL has developed some of the most innovative products in the industry to help clean fuel tanks, improve performance, increase power and fuel efficiency, provide protection against ethanol and corrosion and much more. Whether for day-to-day use or during long periods of storage, consumers can rely on STA-BIL’s powerful products to protect their vehicles and equipment from today’s fuels and beyond.
In addition to having a loyal customer following, the STA-BIL brand and its products are highly regarded in the industry they serve for their quality and effectiveness. Today, STA-BIL is endorsed by more Original Equipment Manufacturers than the competition, including Generac, MTD, Cub Cadet, Chris Craft, Centurion and Grasshopper.
As technology and times change, STA-BIL evolves to stay ahead of the curve. The brand is constantly developing new products that help protect the things we love from the inside out, including:
- STA-BIL® Pump Protector protects your pressure washer pump and other internal components, like the pistons and seals during storage season. It also provides anti-freeze protection, so you no longer have to stress about that pump freezing. Not only that, but provides great lubrication for all the moving parts and prevents the buildup of harmful water mineral deposits.
- STA-BIL® Carburetor and Choke Cleaner is formulated to dissolve gum and varnish, dirt and carbon deposits. It has a convenient spray nozzle, which comes with a direction tube to reach hard to access areas. Once clean, the engine will start easier and run smoother. This product helps to restore lost mileage and performance.
- STA-BIL® 2 Cycle Oil is designed to keep the startup of your equipment smoke free and includes fuel stabilizer to keep your fuel fresh for up to one year.
These new products join the established lineup of industry favorites, including:
- STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer lineup (which includes STA-BIL® Storage, STA-BIL 360°® Marine, STA-BIL® 360 Performance and STA-BIL® Diesel) has been specially formulated to treat each vehicle or equipment differently, whether they are on the road, in the water or in the backyard tool shed.
- STA-BIL® Rust Stopper is an aerosol spray that delivers a protective coating for exposed metals, preventing rust and corrosion.
- STA- BIL® Fogging Oil is an aerosol propelled oil treatment to protect internal engine components during storage. This fogging oil can be sprayed to coat internal engine components and prevent corrosion. Formulated to displace moisture from metal to protect engine, this product also lubricates the cylinder’s walls, pistons and rings to prevent damage during start-up after prolonged engine storage.
About Gold Eagle Co.
Founded in 1932, Gold Eagle® Co. is a family owned and operated company that is an industry pioneer in the production and distribution of performance chemicals and surface treatments. Gold Eagle is driven to produce innovative products that protect and preserve the things we love and its award winning line up of products, includes STA-BIL®, 303® Products, TriNova®. HEET® Gas-Line Antifreeze, Start Your Engines!® , NO LEAK® Treatments, ALUMASEAL®, 104+® Octane Boost, Start Your Engines!® and DieselPower!® Diesel Additives.
For more information please visit www.goldeagle.com.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names, including STA-BIL®, TriNova®, HEET®, Start Your Engines!®, NO LEAK®, ALUMASEAL®, Gold Eagle®, DieselPower!®, Golden Touch®, 104+®, Cool Rides Online® and 303® Products used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. The aforesaid families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.