303 Products Introduces New, Innovative Automotive Appearance Care Line to Help Consumers Keep Their Vehicles Looking Great
February 1, 2016 (CHICAGO, IL) – Automobiles are one of the biggest investments a consumer can make, and to help preserve and protect their investment, Gold Eagle Co., makers of 303® Products’ leading line of protectants and cleaners, is pleased to announce its new Automotive Appearance Care Line, which will be unveiled just in time for the Chicago Auto Show. Gold Eagle set out to produce the best automotive cleaners and protectants on the market, and after extensive testing and a history of creating automotive products, the new lineup should impress 303 Products’ loyal customers and future enthusiasts. The new line includes seven products, which will be available for purchase in early February 2016 at select retailers, including: AutoZone, Advance Auto Care, Amazon and Detailed Image*.
“When you drive a car off the lot, it starts depreciating immediately, but we’re helping consumers extend the life and retain their car’s beauty and value with the introduction of this new line,” said Marc Blackman, CEO of Gold Eagle Co. “After extensive research and innovation, we are excited to unveil our new, high-quality automotive line of 303 Products to help consumers preserve their automotive investments for years to come.”
The new 303 Automotive Appearance Care Line provides consumers a variety of products to treat their vehicles from the inside out, including:
- 303® Protectant offers superior protection of your vehicle’s interior and exterior surfaces against the harmful effects of UV rays. It brightens all vinyl, rubber and plastic to keep it looking new, longer. It also helps prevents fading and cracking, repels dust, lint and staining and dries with a non-greasy finish.
- 303® Protectant Wipes offer a convenient and portable version of 303 Protectant. Each container includes 40 individual wipes perfect for quickly brightening up vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces.
- 303® Trim Restorer & Protectant keeps plastic trim looking like new. It helps restore the original luster to plastic trim, provides ultimate UV protection to help prevent fading and cracking, and repels dirt, dust and grime.
- 303® Speed Detailer instantly shines and protects clear coat, fiberglass, plastic, chrome and glass. It blocks the sun’s harmful rays, helps protect against fading and keeps your vehicle looking clean between washes.
- 303® Quick Wax is ideal for getting a glossy showroom shine. It gently cleans and protects paint for a longer lasting shine and contains superior UV protection that lasts up to 30 days, helping to prevent color fading. It contains Carnauba wax and is 100% silicone free.
- 303® Tonneau & Convertible Top Cleaner has ultimate cleaning power and brightens both hard and soft surfaces. It removes tough stains, rinses residue free and is safe to use on all hard and soft tops.
- 303® Leather is a 3-in-1 complete care solution – it cleans, conditions and protects. It is safe to use on all finished leather and vinyl and helps prevent fading and cracking, reduces dust, lint and staining and is a rinse free formula – just spray on, and wipe off.
“303’s introduction of the new Automotive Appearance Care Line was the result of extensive research and customer feedback,” said Jennifer Robertson, senior brand manager of 303 Products. “We listened to our consumers’ demand for a full automotive care line that offers high-quality products that fit multiple car care needs from maintenance to full detailing. We tapped into our knowledge from our other successful cleaning and protection products, to develop these premium automotive formulations that we know will exceed expectations.”
The new products join the current 5-star line up of 303 Products cleaners and protectants sold through the Outdoor Living and Marine markets. Learn more about 303 Products at www.303automotive.com or join the 303 community at www.Facebook.com/303products.
*Product availability will vary by retailer
About Gold Eagle Co.
For more than 80 years, Gold Eagle® Co. has been an industry pioneer in the production and distribution of aftermarket fluids and additives. We create products that help preserve, protect and enhance the performance of engines everywhere. We are a leader in the product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of branded engine performance and maintenance chemicals. Privately held and headquartered in Chicago, Gold Eagle Co. is the manufacturer of leading brands, including STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer, HEET® Gas-Line Antifreeze, NO LEAK® Treatments, 104+® Octane Boost, Start Your Engines!®, DieselPower!® Diesel Additives, 303® Aerospace Protectant and 303® Fabric Guard. To view our complete line of Gold Eagle products or learn more about the Company, please visit www.goldeagle.comor “like” our STA-BIL, 303 Products, Start Your Engines! or Engine Answerman pages on Facebook. For product questions, please call us at 800-621-1251 or follow us on Twitter @GoldEagleHelp.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names, including STA-BIL®, HEET®, Start Your Engines! ®, NO LEAK®, ALUMASEAL®, Gold Eagle®, DieselPower! ®, Golden Touch®, 104+®, Cool Rides Online® and 303® Products used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. The aforesaid families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.