TriNova® UV Protectant SpraySKU: 33309
- ADVANCED UV PROTECTION – TriNova’s UV Protectant Spray is a powerful blend that gives your outdoor surfaces a protective layer to counteract the damaging effects of UV rays. This spray will keep the vinyl, plastic, rubber, fiberglass, carbon fiber, or even leather surfaces in your car, boat or patio in pristine and like-new condition.
- PREVENTS FADING & CRACKING – With extended sun exposure, the stuff you keep outside tends to fade and crack. Treating surfaces like the seats on your patio furniture, the dashboard in your car, anything on your boat, your spa cover and even your automotive or sports equipment with TriNova’s protective spray will provide the protection they need to remain smooth and crack-free it’ll even prevent stains from forming and repel dust from accumulating.
- RESTORES COLOR & LUSTER – The sun’s rays naturally fade and dull colored surfaces, which can give them an old and worn appearance that’s the opposite of what you purchased. Not only will this spray block the rays to keep that from happening any further, but it’ll also intensify the color that remains, making your products shine and look as good as the day you bought them.
- RESIDUE-FREE FINISH – TriNova has designed the formula in this UV Protectant Spray to give any surface a matte finish while offering maximum protection. Guarding your stuff from even the most direct sunlight doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the natural appearance of any type of surface this spray goes on and works while remaining residue-free so you don’t even have to know it’s there.
- FAST & EASY APPLICATION- TriNova’s UV Protectant Spray features a simple application method that provides supreme efficacy in a timely manner. All it takes to protect your outdoor gear is a simple spray and you’re good to take your boat back on the water, take another dip in your hot tub, or have another cookout without worrying your patio chairs aren’t up to par.
- 18 fl oz / 532 mL
- In compliance with California’s Proposition 65:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov