303® Marine Fabric Guard
- Fabric protector spray that strengthens and restores lost water repellency for marine fabrics
- Safe for synthetic and natural fibers in marine environments
- Protects against water-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Recommended by Sunbrella®, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
We have recently discovered there is a quality issue with some of our most recent production runs of our 303 Fabric Guard Formula. This could result in the product leaving white residue on your fabric after treating/drying.
If you experience this issue, the residue can be removed by using any fabric safe cleaner containing surfactants (such as our 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner, or a strong dish soap or laundry soap). Apply the cleaner generously to the stain using a soft bristle brush, and scrub vigorously. Let dry. May need to be repeated, depending on severity of stain. We are offering a full refund for any defective product. Please contact email@example.com for more information.