America’s #1 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment
STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick and easy starts after storage. Alternatively, the additive works wonders to keep the gasoline of your car fresh if you aren’t visiting the pump as often. STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer removes water to prevent corrosion and cleanses carburetors and fuel injectors. The product also protects the engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion to prolong the life of any engine. One treatment eliminates the need to drain the gasoline of any two or four-cycle engine before storing. Additionally, the product works well to keep fuel fresh in your everyday vehicle if it has been sitting idle for longer than usual.
Use STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer in any gasoline-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longer keeps the fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain your tank. Works effectively in all gasoline blends, including Ethanol-blended fuel, up to E-85. 1-ounce (30-milliliter) treats up to 2½ gallons (9.5-liters) of fuel. Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel, and keep the gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build-up in the tank during storage. Run Engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system. Product does not contain alcohol. Perfect for collector cars, generators, lawnmowers, snowblowers, etc.
Read STA-BIL fuel stabilizer reviews below.
Perfect for Storing:
- GAS CANS: Fill your gas can with fresh fuel and immediately protect your fuel with STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer.
- OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT: When storing your lawnmowers, weed whackers, leaf blowers, and other outdoor power equipment, first fill your gas can at the station and then add STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer to the gas can. Afterward fill up your equipment (such as your trimmer, generator, or snow thrower, etc.) and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected.
- CLASSIC AUTOMOBILES: When storing your vehicle (modern or classic), fill the tank 95% full with fresh fuel and add STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected. Store in a dry place that is protected from environmental elements. Place a car cover on for additional storage protection.
- EVERYDAY AUTOMOBILES: When visiting the gas station to pour fresh fuel into the tank, top it off with STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer and run for a few minutes. This practice works best if your vehicle has been sitting for longer than usual due to working remote, limited road trips, or less use of your vehicle overall.
- MOTORCYCLES/ATVS/UTVS: When storing your toys, fill the tank 95% full with fresh fuel and add STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected. Store in a dry place that is protected from environmental elements. Place a motorcycle cover on for additional storage protection.
- BOATS: When storing your jet ski or boat (inboard or outboard), fill the tank 95% full with fresh fuel and add STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected. Place a jet ski or boat cover on for additional storage protection.
*Product benefit claims are effective when used as directed. The STA-BIL brand outperforms the competition. (3rd party, non-biased testing).
For California Residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
4oz Blister – SKU 22204
8oz – SKU 22208
10oz – SKU 22206
16oz – SKU 22207
32oz – SKU 22214
1gal – SKU 22213