JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Engineer Intern
REPORTS TO: Facilities Leader
JOB SUMMARY: The Manufacturing Engineer Intern will assist the Manufacturing Engineering team at Gold Eagle Co. over the duration of 10 to 12 weeks.
JOB DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Undertake and successfully complete assigned projects to include any of the following: writing and/or verifying specifications, maintaining product/process documentation, testing processes, equipment, raw materials and product, and validating equipment and processes.
- Assist in measuring and drawing using AutoCAD for various different projects.
- Coordinate with vendors on purchasing and installation of equipment.
- Assist in gathering information and writing the application for the 2019 Illinois Sustainability Award.
- Identify areas for improvement, suggest solutions, and submit recommendations.
- Must have completed at least two years of college class work in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a 2.75 or higher GPA.