JOB TITLE: Human Resources Intern
REPORTS TO: HR Generalist
JOB SUMMARY: The HR Intern will provide administrative support to the HR department and assists with recruiting and onboarding efforts.
JOB DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Complete I-9 audit and maintain I-9 records.
- Conduct audits of various payrolls, benefits or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action.
- Assist in managing the hiring, onboarding, and orientation experience for new team members.
- Create new electronic employee personnel file system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration.
- Must have a 2.75 or higher GPA.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Sound judgment/decision making skills.