JOB TITLE: e-Commerce Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Retail Sales
JOB SUMMARY: The e-Commerce Sales Manager is responsible for recommending and executing e-commerce shopper marketing objectives and strategies across Gold Eagle’s online customers.
JOB DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Lead e-commerce sales and marketing efforts to grow online account base in vertical markets connected to our brands and products.
- Build brand equity through online merchandising activity and maintain integrity of product content on individual websites (product appearance, features and benefits, promotions, etc.).
- Drive customer engagement through long-range planning and the advancement of sustainable category growth strategies in collaboration with internal strategies (e.g. shopper & category insights, marketing, sales) and external customer partners (e.g. marketing and merchandising).
- Manage on-line sales programs ensuring flawless execution through strong project management and budgeting.
- Make program and investment recommendations for online strategic customers to the Sales and/or Marketing Team(s).
- Act as data-driven promotions architect, constantly optimizing social proof channels that drive optimal ROI.
- Manage e-commerce channel with brand management approved content to further educate consumers.
- Provide insight of keywords searching, including long-tail list theming, as well as intuitive understanding of e-commerce buyer habits/idiosyncrasies that influence listing images, copy, and reviewer avatars.
- Manage the day-to-day online retail sales for traditional brick and mortar accounts, by working closely with the National and Regional Sales Managers.
- Create and maintain sales dashboards to track sales, promotions, and new products for Senior Director, Retail Brands.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a fast-paced, e-commerce business in sales/marketing, promotions, or related experience.
- Ideal candidates will have business experience in both Marketing and in Sales within the e-Commerce marketplace.
- Ability to extrapolate POS and purchasing data and analysis skills (POS, Gold Eagle Purchase Data).
- Experience with data and dashboard management, ad hoc reporting and ability to analyze and present sales information.
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and/or Seller Central marketplace.
- Advanced MS Office (Power Point, Word and Excel) skills.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Open to change and/or welcomes change in the workplace. Able to adapt to the changes in a fast-paced environment without being negatively impacted.
- Analytical Thinking– Critically analyzes information and uses logic to address work-related issues and problems. Draws conclusions and formulates recommended action.
- Communication Skills – Effectively and efficiently communicates information and ideas through written, verbal, or electronic mediums.
- Detail Oriented – Thoroughly reviews details in completing work tasks.
- Initiative – Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges by setting goals and continually improving their skill sets.
- Interpersonal Skills/Team Player – Works as a competent member of the team, willing providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Selling or Influencing Others – Convince others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Work Prioritization – Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.