- Our Brands
- Tips & Tools
- Where to Buy
- About Us
- Press & Events
- Private Brands
Looking for a little boost to your diesel-powered vehicle? Then look no further than DieselPower!® Diesel Additive. Not only is it the fastest growing diesel fuel additive in America, but it’s also got the mojo you need to give your diesel the increased power it craves. From the moment you apply DieselPower!®, you’ll feel the responsive power from your right foot all the way up to your backside.
"I stopped at your booth at the Great American Truck Show in Dallas, TX back in 2009. You gave me two sample bottles of the DieselPower! Complete and I tried it and I love it. I use it in every tank fill up and have noticed a tremendous increase in horse power and fuel mileage. I buy it by the case at my local truck stops. I buy about a case every other week. This is some great stuff....Before I started using this product I was having problems with my fuel mileage and horse power. But now it is doing great....Before my MPG was 5.7mpg and now it is about 6.5mpg 97% percent of the time. The other 3% is due to heavier loads but not your products fault. I have told my other fellow drivers about it and some of them use it on a regular basis to and have noticed a difference as well. There is no comparison to any other product. This DieselPower! has made a bigger difference in my business than any other product and I have used a lot of them. Thank-you for making such a quality product to help us independent truck drivers save money on repairs that are not needed".
"After hearing the claims of your product I decided to give it a try. Being a Howe user for many years I was a little worried. From the results I have seen, I wished I would have switched years ago! I first ran a tank of fuel with no additives to give it a fair test. Then I filled up using your complete DieselPower! after 2 bottles ( 2 tanks of fuel ) I was getting .6% better fuel mileage, and the truck was idling smoother than it has since new. Where I had slight smoke now I have none and I contribute these improvements to your product. I am thoroughly impressed and will continue to use only DieselPower! Complete".
Thanks for the education. My friends that I have told are seeing similar results!
"I drive over 120,000 miles per year, and I trust DieselPower! Fuel Additives. I use DieselPower! Complete with every fill up. DieselPower!’s injector cleaner, cetane boost, and anti-gel give me better fuel economy, more power and keep me running in cold northern winters".
Bob Brinker, owner of the Black Pearl show truck.
"When I am using DieselPower! my truck idles smoother and my mpg went up more than the cost of the product. I went from 5.317 to 6.347 mpg. Also I had to change a fuel filter on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere. I filled the new filter with the product and got back to trucking. I have never had an additive I could do that with".
I am hooked on DieselPower!!!
"While in Eau Claire Wis. in early January I had added DIESELPOWER! to my fuel tanks when I had filled up before turning in for the night. Well as I slept the temperature dropped to -21 degrees with a wind chill of -35 degrees and dropped over 8 inches of snow, successfully stopping everything from moving. I did not realize until that afternoon how lucky I was in adding DIESELPOWER! COMPLETE DIESEL ADDITIVE to my fuel until other drivers in the truck stop started talking about how their fuel had gelled up and had to have a service truck out to help them. We all know what that must have cost. So Thank You DIESELPOWER! for saving me money, embarrassment, and a longer delay than was needed. Now I do not fuel without adding DIESELPOWER! Complete Diesel Additive to my tanks. Unlike that shoe insert commercial, I'm telling, because I'm not gelling".
Other benefits include: